Sharina

Monday, October 20, 2008

Started my day with shouting from Dad, tears to school and the temperature taking exercise wasnt helping at all. Had to enter the school by the long way. Pissed.

Its bloody unreasonable. Its just not fair. Its just plain ridiculous. Okay maybe it was partly my fault but i dont deserve this.
Im bloody grounded. For a 17-year-old? Its hell pathetic.
I wish Brother was here. If he was, he would help me out, he would console me. I miss him bad.:(

Th whole day was super draggggy. Extra draggy now that i had no mood at all. I didnt understand a thing today's topic resulting me struggling to complete my RJ. Ugh. My friends thought i was sick, they said my face was pale. Sigh.
Lucky i had the whole of That 70 show series 3 to entertain me in class.

Met Ifwat after school to get th raya pictures. That guy changed his phone to HTC touch pro. Freaking jealous.

-_____________-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home