Sharina

Friday, October 17, 2008

Hello!

Hello beloved readers.:D
I dont exactly know what to blog about actually.

Its friday evening, suprisingly with no plans, here i am in tank top and shorts blogging on sis's queen size bed, having my dinner and entertained by Step up 2.

Life's been alright these days. Let's not start to brag about school. On a lighter note, somehow, im constantly motivated. Be it by someone close to me or just another stranger. Recently, i met a web developer, Hazrul Azhar. We managed to spark a conversation when i gave his house a visit for raya. Although we barely know each other, even how we are related, i did felt motivated after talking to him. There are so much i've yet to know about the design world. Im indeed threatened by his knowledge and experience. After viewing his portfolio, im motivated to start on my own. I did received some advice form him which i truly appreciated. Oh, he was on the news today. http://cyberita.asia1.com.sg/singapura/story/0,3617,128851,00.html. Interesting isnt?

Other than him, i attendeed DNM meeting just now. Our diploma chairman inform us more about our course and the need to prepare our portfolio. I realised, i cannot be dependent on the school to start on my own portfolio. Let's get into the comfort zone.

And not forgetting my sweetheart. He's always been motivating me. Despite hearing all the complaints i made, he's still there to hear the same complaints and kept pushing me. We had a bet and i'm not gonna let you win! Bluek!



Anyway! I was chatting with my cousin and she was asking me if im coming to Australia end of this year and she goes, "Oh Linda and me wanted to commit suicide when we heard you werent."
HAHA.
Awwhhh, I miss them so much. I miss th bubbly Nadia. I remember how he would pronounce Azzrul's name. With her slang trying to make it right. How we would talk about stuffs. How he would just fart randomly. I miss how i would stay up to talk to Aunt about anything, almost everything. I can be more open-minded when i talk to her. They're sucha a wonderful bunch. They're always close to my heart. She say she's gonna buy me clothes and pass it to my family so they could bring it here! I cant wait for sure.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home