Sharina

Monday, November 3, 2008

Hello
beloved readers, whoever reading my blog.

Hmm, where shall i start? My week? My last week was filled with work, mostly. Okay i shall not bore you with it. I love my Thursday morning and Saturday for th week. I met sweetheart on the Thursday morning. Boyfriend say im blur in th morning. Aiya, my boyfriend say that all th time. Anyway, we headed to suntec to make our payment for th flyer tickets we booked.
We gonna fly on the twenty-nine!
The fact that we got the payment settled hyper-ed me up a little. I was so excited about it. Afterwhich, we had breakfast before i headed work and school for him.

And so i persuaded Dad in a rather special way to let me go out on Saturday cause Azzrul and me had our plans up ahead. And yes my drama mama was working. HEHE.

My Saturday picnic with Sweetheart @ East coast park was a great one. I brought nuggets, hotdogs and sandwiches from home. :) We managed to find a nice spot and set up the tent. We had our breakfast on the mat, under that huge tree. Heh. We then watched "What happen in las Vegas" in Azzrul's lappy. Followed by frisbee for awhile. We wanted to swim but those skimmers kinda made us reluctant to do so. So, we just chilled enjoying the breeze.

His bantal busuk.


I love how we would joke. I love how i would tickle him till he plead for me to stop. And how he would tickle me too. I love how i would shake and pull him, waking him up when he wanna sleep. I love how he would pamper me and feed me and dust off the sand on my feet. I love how he complains that i dont pamper him as much. I love how he would cuddle me when we watch that movie on his lappy. I love how i would force him to act gay wearing my shades. I love how i would trick him with my riddles and make him wonder cause he looks so cute trying to figure it out. I love every little thing he does. I love you, baby.




Right now, i cannot wait for holidays. I know its kinda early to have that feeling. I didnt know i had holidays in december until Hydar told me in school just now. He was so excited about it. School's a bitch for me. I dont exactly know why but i just dont seem to be looking forward to school. And so, Hydar kept reminding me how many days is it to holidays, he even wrote it down at the corner of the whiteboard. He's gonna countdown mygod, rly.
Im still struggling with RJ now. And i got UT tomorrow which i havent studied for. And enterprise UT gets very chaotic despite the fact that it is an openbook test because there's just so much information and if you dont go through beforehand, you'll face difficulty in finding your answer.
Im broke like shite yet so much things needed to be accomplished. I running out of dresses. No, i actually have some i havent worn before but i dont know if my Mum would actually approved me wearing it cause she claim its too revealing. Sheesh. I have no absolute idea what to wear on that special day. :(
SAYONARA PEOPLE
take care! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home