Sharina

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello, here's a random picture for you guys. Haha. As i was rotting th whole of yesterday, i decided to doodle. I tried drawing random things which im embarassed to actually show anyone cause im loosing my touch on art obviously. OMG.

Anyway! Sunday to sentosa for Azzrul's sister's birthday bash was awesome. Since azzrul got madrasah in th morning, we made a move to sentosa a bit later than th rest. So much of me wanting to be a good girlfriend and fetch my sayang from home, i'm the one who's late. -________-.
We werent there with them for long but i can see they're sucha a great bunch to hang out with. Its a pity there weren't much pictures for the day. Even if there were, here's some bad quality pictures from my -_____- phone.






Its Tuesday today!

First day at work was pretty alright although at first i thought it was not gonna be. Its pretty fun actually. Well, maybe thats because its just four hours of training. Uhm, today was satisfactory. I finally get what i've been searching for. ^^



Mum's nagging me to sleep right now, since im fetching brother from the airport at 3am cause his flight's at 4am. AHHHHHH! I MISS HIM HELL LOTS! He called home yesterday! HAHA, he was complaining about how other people were reducing his supply of cigarettes.
And i got work again tomorrow. Mum claims i need to rest and i agree with her, just that i cant bear to part with my darling lappy.



Im anticipating for breakfast with sweetheart on thursday. I'm gonna be a good girlfriend and send him to school since im having my term break. For real this time. I hope so.
And for saturday! Only hoping that i can go out.



Okay okay, mum's nagging! I gotta force myself to sleeeeeeeeeep.


Take care people!
Thanks for reading my boring blog. Appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home