Sharina

Thursday, November 6, 2008


Tmr's friday and i'm not abit looking forward to my weekends. I'll be filling it up with work.-_______-. Aint proud of that btw. Oh, probably i'll just be looking forward to breakfast with baby on saturday. Besides that, everything else seems not exciting.

This week of school was satisfying i gotta say. Be it groupmates or school work. Group mates were great. Ben was disturbing me since monday bout th same freaking thing. Th moment he see me, he'll say "Awwhh, where's your Azzrul sayang?" His accent in saying th Sayang is just weird. He happen to peep my conversation few weeks back and since then, he kept saying that. Annoying, yes.

I like my science group. Its amazing how we can click. And we will start th series of jokes in middle of discussion. I've been in th same group with Mong Han for three modules and im glad we are.

It was choatic in class just now. During second break, we switched off the lights, and Joshua started projecting the movie, Cube. Thrilling. Some chose not to watch it and googled it instead to know how the story goes. There was even a continuation part after class. HAH.

Anyway, i watched High School Musical two days back. I was so eager to watch it since i've been selling the tickets to people. So i dragged sweetheart to watch it with me. However, th show disappoint me somehow rather. Th storyline wasn't that amazing. Its as if you would expect it to likely happen. Th songs were relatively alright. I like Can I Have This Dance song. Oh, i like the dresses Gabriella wore throughout the show. Besides that, everything else was just average. Oh and the tree-house scene was sweet.

Anyway, Mum Dad Bro and th kids will be going to Australia from 17 December till the 31st. And i'll be having my holidays. Many plans up ahead. Right now, im anticipating for one year!


Okay, i pratically have nothing else to blog about. And so, this explains how bored i am. I love Jennifer Aniston. She's very natural in her acting. I started noticing her since i started to watch friends. I'll be looking forward to He's Just Not Into You, coming soon.



Alright, bye for now!:D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home