Sharina

Monday, November 24, 2008

My eyes are heavy. I feel so lethargic. All i can hear right now is the faciliatator talking non-stop, but the words just go through my ears. I cant seems to absorb anything. Enterprise just aint my cup of tea i guess? I mean now its obvious.
I love my Sunday. I wish today was yesterday and today can be skipped to th 26th. ^^


On a lighter note, its Maisurah Saini turned 17 today! Happy 17, babe.
My best laughing gas.
"You're always there to tell me i'll be alright when everything's obviously not."
"You're always there to tell me too be strong, and that im not alone and that i got you."
Nothing can beat the times we spent cracking joks, laughing at the slightest thing ever and doing silly stuffs together.
ILY.
Love, Sharina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home