Sharina

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Monday, 22 December.
Out with Syu Fathin Hidayah and Nat.



Great catching up these girls. Although, i must say i get lost in most of th conversation. I guess i have to keep track of updated news every now and then. Yeah girls? Heh. So we headed vivo and then bugis. It started to get hot and we missed a train cos it was sardine packed. *DAMN sian lor. Thanks to syu and hidayah for the phrase of the day. HAH.



Wednesday, 24 December.


The seat was low and the bowl was high. I swear i had trouble eating that dish.


Spotted, R and S having another catch-up session.

Its irony how she was my first closest friend when i first came to rp and yet she's withdrew from rp continuing her journey to NAFA which im so jealous of. Good luck darl! Im gonna miss her. Met her at toa payoh, not knowing where to go. So, we suggested town. But we randomly alighted at novena. No sense of direction. HAHA. Strolled novena square which we find it calm cos there werent as much people despite the fact that its Christmas eve. This high maintainence girl and i decided to have Jerk Thai. I thought it wasnt as good and not worth trying it again? We headed town after that and check out on sales. I was green in envy when she bought that high-waise skirt and dress. Nevertheless, it was a pretty awesome day spent with beloved Raudah. Love you, R.



Thursday/Friday.

The whole 29 hours i spent with dearest.

Baby came over to my crib. Had baked rice for dinner. Slacked at my place before we head with our plans. Its sweet how baby planned it and made aschedule of what we are gonna do. So we were so excited we head straight to Marina barrage.






We lied on the grass gazing the stars, feeling the night atmosphere, just chatted bout anything. Baby said he would choose the smallest star to represent me. Cos its the hardest to find. Awwwh. And we talked about our dream wedding, or dream house, whats the hardest things to do. Basically bout anything in the world.

At midnight, I prepared the cake although failing to light up the candle bec of the wind and placed my present next to it.

We listened to Misteri jam 12 but haha, we stopped halfway. I browsed through his Creative Zen and sang randomly. We watched a movie in his little Mp4 with hands wrapping each other's body, feeling so warm in the cold night. We played random games like chop chilli chop. And i showed the I love you signs and he followed unknowingly only to realise later. We sure love each other's company till morning.

We catched the morning sunrise, had our morning walk and continued with our plan.




Next destination : Sentosa!






Thanks sweetheart for the wonderful 13month outing. Thanks for the midnight text. Thank you for comtinnuing with our plan to sentosa although you're drop dead tired. Thanks for entertaining my craps for near 29 hours. Thanks for lending me your shoulder to sleep when i was dozing off. Thanks for wrapping me with your towel when i was freezing. Thanks for constantly wishing me a "Happy 13" in every way you could possibly do. It was the best monthversary i ever spent it with you.

I love you.

XOXO,

SHARINA







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home