Sharina

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hi beloved readers. I know you missed me. I shall not come up with 1001 excuses to why I’ve not been updating and let’s just stick to I’m plain lazy to update here. Life’s been busy with work lately. As much as I don’t like working there, im pretty much getting used to it. And everytime something just pull me down and stops me from working, I’ll just focus on my aim to get my Dlove. I’m sure its gonna be worth it. Well. Atleast I hope. After all that weird as well as disappointing moments I went through there, it’d better be.

Okay so this post shall just be a random and wordy one. I bet you guys would be bored reading on my updates bragging about everything. I’m sorry, I can’t help it.

Shall I start with my Saturday? It was pretty cute hilarious cookie date I had with sweetheart. From the making out at a moving cabin as high as 15storey tall till the laying on grass just to starred at the stars bringing up how the future’s gonna be like. It was amazing although you haven’t heard the best part yet. Before all these, before we met, I went to collect the cookie I’ve ordered for sweetheart and guess who I bumped into there? It was the last person I would want to bumped into – him. And we ended up buying the same heart-shaped famous amos cookie in tin for each other and spoiling the surprise by collecting it the exact point of time.


Whereas for today, I just slacked at home. Its been ages since I spent my Sunday on the sofa making the fullest use of starhub cable and filling my stomach with pasta/hotdogs/chicken. Thanks to sis for constantly cook for us. She came up with her own superhotdogbun which made of hotdog bun filled with hotdog(ofcourse), and meaty pasta sauce and lotsa cheese. And her marinated chicken drumlets was just irrestible, hello? Oh, and we played twister! HEHE. It was a well-spent Sunday at home. Even if im running out shows to watch, I got my external hardisk to keep me accompany with the whole four seasons of How I met your mother or Whoose line is it anyway. Now, speaking of shows, I’ve been missing quite a number of bit of Gossip Girls. I used to have resource to get from back when im at school but now I have no idea where to get it.

Oh, did I mention? The kids brought a cat home without my Dad knowing because he would screamed at them if he were to find out. But eventually he did. So the cat’s basically is at our neighbour’s place and we’ll take it whenever dad is not at home.

Almost everything around me seems not in perfect condition. My computer’s attacked by some virus, I think. Constant pop-ups had been irritating me for quite awhile now. And its been lagging. I need to reboot, I think? Oh, let’s not get to my phone. Its been acting ridiculously annoying. I dont receive texts on time neither do people get mine on time. Maybe I’ve been mentioning bout getting a HTC too much which made my current phone jealous and that’s the whole reason its been acting weird lately. And all these are not making any sense, I know. Just bare with my shites. My room‘s in a mess. Abang has been playing Dota in my room and have been making it like his. Smuggling all the food and drinks in and making the mess out of it, cigarettes buts on my keyboard was just way above limits. Oh well, he’s my brother afterall.

I’ll be heading to Mersing middle of march and Mum had invited Azzrul along but he’s not too sure if he’s going yet. I hope most probably yes. Its just gonna be chalet and beachy kind of holiday but I reckon its gonna be fun since its been awhile since I went for a holiday with family.

I've been missing alot of wonderful bunch of people now. School holidays are meant for me to catch up with the rest but instead i'm busy working. Sigh.
But im so glad i took off to meet Raudah tomorrow! See you in school uniform darling. WEEEEE!:D



x o x o, RIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home