Sharina

Friday, November 30, 2007

25 Novenber.
Suprised th birthday girl, Maisurah.:)
Seri asked mai to "accompany her cut her hair."
So yea, suppose to meet at 3, but me and seri just went to her house.
I pressed th bell and this birthday girl was taking really small steps towards th door. She was like "Sharina? What're you doing here?" Weee, and then we hand her our present. Gee, a yellow dress and a grey cardigan. trust me, she was like screaming and jumping. To th extent that her sis was shocked. HAHH. And yea, we hanged out at her place for a while. Ice-jelly! I made a move first cause i had to order th cookie. So met up with Fiqah and then off Yishun first and then to jurong point.:) made my order, walked around and yea.

Highlights: Th cookie is super nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home