Sharina

Monday, February 16, 2009

Life has been a routine, its ugly. I've not been working for the last four days and i pretty like it that way. I've been doing stuffs which i cant do when im working like waking up as early as 12pm, watching tv all day or spending time with the kids, chatting with sis cracking our brains about something, just things i dont get to do when im working. I know what i've just mentioned maybe isnt something you people would look upon doing but i just miss slacking.

I took off today entirely because i wanna meet Raudah! Its been awhile. She look younger in school uniform. Started off with Lunch @ Pizza hut and just slackings here and there. It was a pretty good catch-up. Meet up soon darl.:D

Im practically wasting my holidays to spending my time at work which isnt that worth it. I need a new environment.

How bout you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home