Sharina

Tuesday, March 10, 2009







I love my ripped jeans btw.
And today, it was waking up at 12 and watching Harry potter 1 and 2. Cos apparently sister got the four of them. I'll just need to occupy myself with TV shows nowadays and try not to get myself too bored or i'll start thinking about things which i dont need to think about. And the weather was exactly right to slack and sleep which explains my two hour nap. Today didnt ended well though. Stop treating me like a kid now yeah?

I miss Azzrul. I thought we would spend more time together this holiday but he seem so busy. Not only we dont meet up but night chats/calls/texts had been hugely reduced due to he's tired or we dont talk so often that we dont know what to talk about? Its like, i feel like there's a lot to tell him but when i get the chance to, i will forget or it's no use talking about it anymore? We've got a whole list of things yet undone. Its just different when we used to do things together and when we dont anymore. Even the lightest thing like going for breakfast and only meeting up for like less than an hour before work can start your day with a huge wide smile and you can count on that to make your day. Never take life for granted. I miss you, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home