Sharina

Sunday, April 5, 2009


Hey peeps!

Im sorry i've left this blog untouched.

So, there's pretty much awesome happenings since the last time i wrote here. I've been to two STA camps, painted my room, catched up with friends and stuffs. There's so many things i wanna talk about but i cant seem to start anywhere. So bear if i get super random randomly.

  • So, our 16th month was spent having picnic at chinese garden. Yes, rather typical but i had a great time with Sweetheart.



I spent my Monday and tuesday painting my room. Azzrul dropped by on monday to help me out. Thanks, B. I didnt know painting could be so tedious but i had fun. Ended up asking help from Brother to finish it on Tuesday. Im pretty much satisfied with my new maroon coated room. WOHOOO!:D



  • The STA camp was awesome. So many happenings. Although it was a two day thingy it was sardine packed with fun activities. What could have been better with fun awesome people around you?

The Armaneez


More @

Last friday i managed to catch up with Maisurah. We had starbucks and we went for fun green object hunting for her FA after my work. We were searching for something green which looks fun. Oh and she got so amused over this gel look alike thing which was edible. Despite knowing th fact that it was edible, it took alot of guts to put it in our mouth, trust me.



Yesterday, i broke down at work. There was one super annoying customer who was fucking immature. he freaking shouted at me infront of other customers. I tried to deal with him nicely but apparently he wanted to make a commotion right at the usher point where everyone else was waiting to go in. Jayson came and asked me whats wrong and i instantly broke down. He took over me and i went for break.
fmylife.

You think thats sad? Nah, i think there're more sad stories than this @ http://www.fmylife.com. Go check it out. Credits to Maisurah. I then introduced to a friend of mine and he got addicted to it laughing his ass off. And after reading it, im rather grateful my life aint that bad. Actually, its so much better.


Also yesterday, Maisurah slept over. AND we painted my room! Nah, actually just design. And i swear i love it.



And we did this motionstop video. Had lotsa fun not sleeping till 5?
Photobucket

Whereas for today, it was Iffah's birthday and i brought her out to watch Mall cop. She was loving it and im really glad she did.


Alright till here, ENJOY PEOPLE!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home