Sharina

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Woooo! Finally. Im done with the skin. Pretty much satisfied. :D I had work just now after some time. Its just awkward and people will start to ask where have i been and stuff like that. Oh did i mention? They teased me when i just got my bangs. They will start to relate me with every movie which had a girl with bangs. Michael was the first to mention that i looked like the girl in Monster inc. Then from that on, almost all th movies with a girl with bangs will loo like me. They're nice bunch of people. I went to collect Brother's specs he made yesterday. And the guy went, "Your boyfriend didnt come and collect?" OMG, eewww. As much as i would want a man like Abang but its just digusting to have yourown brother as your boyfriend thats for sure. But it isnt that suprising since we're only 3years apart. And imagine looking at us, walking together with him carrying two helmets. People will start think that we're a couple. And Abang will whine bout it cos no girls will look at him apparently.-________-. Today was satisfactory. :D

Its 230am and i cant bring myself to sleep despite the facts that i slept at 5 yesterday, tired from work and need to wake up early tomorrow for branch with sis. OH! I found out which class i'll be in next semester. My friend told me how to access to it yesterday and it was a relief when i found out fazz will be in the same class as me. Speaking of him, i bumped into him at the mrt this morning when we both were heading for work. HAHA, random. And i got the elective i wanted! WEEE!:D But that means 5days of school instead of 4 like everyone else. Well, almost. I'm definitely looking forward to the modules this semester. Cheers! I cant wait for STA camps!:D

Have a good weekend people!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home