Sharina

Monday, December 3, 2007



I am so busy doing nothing that th idea of doing anything - which, as you know, always leads to something - cuts into doing nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything.
HAHH. Simply said, im totally bored. With th capital B-O-R-E-D.

Just went out with sis just now to grab lunch and had a movie. Yea, thats it. How bring is that? And, boyfriend had started working. :( Cant have afternoon random lame chats anymore. Hahh. Well, anyway i totally cant wait for my summer holiday! Chatted with cousin Nadia two days ago. Catch up on things with her. And Aunt asked if im still up for th trip there. I was like yeaaa mann. They were kinda suprised cause th last time they offered me that trip i was still unsure. I was scared. (Come on, imagine yourself flying to perth all alone? And you've never been on a plane before?) And then i really thought over it. My mind's set. Well, since im jobless and got no plans, hell why not? Infact, i'll be looking forward to it! I'll do loads of shopping there! I need a camera. My pathetic 4.0 megapixcels camera aint that functional you see. Sis says just bring a memorycard and just use theirs. Well, i'll see about that.

Anyway, i came across this website. Its like a guy blogging about malay society? I find it quite interesting cause as you read, you'll find that what he said actually makes sense! Well, enjoy!

Mat dictionary:

11 signs that your teacher is a minah:

Hantaran-calculator:
(This one's my favourite. It shows you girls how much you "worth". Give it a try)

I tried it and my Hantaran would be $7,000 . HAHH. Its not bad ya know.
Anyway, no offence to anybody. You may find his posts a lil "oucchh". But hey, think about it, its just a post? Just th way he thinks.
Alright for for now, Take care!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home