Sharina

Friday, May 1, 2009


Its just the second week and the modules have already started to get harder. Last week's both Digital Media Arts and Photography class was awesome. But this week's was not to what i had expected. Digital media arts pressured me with photoshop CS4. But i managed to come up with something for my group which im only half satisfied after looking at it a day after. I was struggling to do the photography class's rj mainly because it was a relief faci yesterday and i barely listen to what she says. I just hope next week would be better.

Yesterday, Sweetheart asked me, "If there's any theory in the world you can change, what would you change." I've never thought of it and i told him i dont know. He replied, "If its me, i would want to change the order of the alphabets. Cos i wanna put "U" and "I" together." AWWWWWHHHHH.
Photobucket

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY PEOPLE!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home