Sharina

Saturday, December 8, 2007

AHHHH! A phone call from Bik Ja on thursday really made me super excited! I was over th moon, i swear. Will be visiting them real soon, like next Sunday. But truthfully, im really nervous. I mean on th flight all by yourself. But accorrding to them there'll be a person guiding me thru out th entire flight. That person better guide me well! HAH. And, my cousins told me not to bring lotsa clothes cause they got a whole new wadrobe prepared for me. Wooohoo! I havent packed my stuffs yet. Anyway, i've been google-ing about Perth. Its quite, umm how shall i put it, more to relaxing? Cos its along th beach and stuffs. But its not th thrilling kinda place. According to my sis, th shops closes at 6pm? What th hell? HAHH, well ofcourse except for th pubs and stuffs. Well, i'll adapt. However currently i dont know when will i be back. She booked my return flight on th 19 January. Its flexible though, can change anytime. I'll see about it.

My flight details:
Departing: Singapore(SIN - Changi Intl) on Sun, 16 Dec 2007, 1935 hrs
Arriving: Perth(PER - Perth Intl) on Mon, 17 Dec 2007, 0140 hrs
Flight: SQ215

Im gonna miss my friends, maisurah and seri.
Im gonna miss my boyfirend.
Basically, im gonna miss my family and th three most important people in my lifee.

:(

Peeps, we'll update each other everyday alrights?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home