Sharina

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Friday, 7 December.






Well, met boyfriend for lunch before he went for work.:)
After that, met maisurah and had to wait for mimi(Ameerul) and syasya(Syaheed). LOL! Apparently, they're okay with that nickname? HAHA.
Had a long bus ride to East Coast Park. We were really hoping and praying that it'll stop rainig cos we wanted to rent a bike. So yea, and it did! Maisurah and me rented a bike. Damn, we went quite far. Huhu, stopped at bedok jetty? And we went even further. We kinda "discovered" this place, super nice. HEE. And ohhya! I didnt know there's like a cable wake boarding there! I wanna try that! Mum, can i have that for my birhday please?:)) Hah, maisurah and me were chatting while riding. Huhu, and someone wanted to race and ummh. HAHA. Yes, blame th bike girl. Huhu.
Later on, joined th rest for th BBQ. There're so much food. Gotta meet up with them since didnt get to see them for quite sometime. Fany and Leila were shouting when they see us. I miss them. HUHU. We wanted to overnight badly uh. But oh well.
It was awesomee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home