Sharina

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Right now, im munching on conflakes and bits of kitkat which i threw in th pool of milk. Thats th only way i can consume my milk now. Did i mentioned that i've been eating alot now and thats not good news. Most of my allowance will be spent on food. Sigh.

So, Friday was spent walking from one end of th street to another with Love. I felt so pampered on that day. He accompanied me to look for my stuffs which i took forever to find. I've to admit he was being really patient on me considering th fact that i can be rather fussy. It was cute when we were both rushing to the counter at PullandBear, each persuading the cashier to take our cards. I managed to convince, more like force the cashier to take mine instead of his. HEHE. And i love long bus rides home with him. I love learning how to make two combined paper heart out of the bus ticket from him. I love th little little things we do. Thanks sweetheart for entertaining my cravings, my long-winded stories and every minute you spared.

Saturday was work and finding replacement for Sunday. And losing a blue ring which i got it for a dollar just th day before.

Sunday was pretty awesome! Thanks to Dinie i managed to skip work and celebrate Mum's birthday. Bec if not, everyone was free except myself. Mum came across this advertisement at berita harian about Pondok jawa timur and she decided to have lunch there. The initial plan was, to suprise her for lunch at Sakura. But since she wanted to try that restaurant, we gave it a try. Our choice of location's at jurong point so i reserved it. We settled down with the lunch package which was a pretty good deal with a few varieties. I pretended to have a stomachache and we went to the cake. We had desserts and the waitress came with the cake from behind, suprising mum.
Afterwhich, we walked around Jp to find Mum's present so ended up with a reylon foundation. It was a great day with family, although a lil short i thought. Happy 50th Birthday Mum!

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



I wish every Sunday is like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home