Sharina

Monday, December 10, 2007



I MISS THIS DUDE!


Ohh i miss boyfriend so much.
No text or calls from him for like uh two days? :(
He said he'll be back by this afternoon. I hope soon.

Well, today i was suppose to go out to dont know where with mum but since its raining we're stuck at home. And, i've been slacking all day long. Well, after lunch had a movie and been filling myself with junkfood for goodness sake.
Th kids are away to aunt's place. Idk why but they like it there so much. Well, duh. 24hours entertainment. No studying for em'. Unlike when they're at home, where my mum, sis and me force them to study.
Th house's so quiet without em', rly.
I mean, i miss everytime they will drag me and forces me to play with em, pleading me.
I miss them arguing over silly stuffs.
I miss doing tent inside th house with them. Sounds crazy but yea. Oh oh and i miss playing PS2 with my Sharif.
And, i miss accompaning my Sharifah draw/paint.(Well, although she always had to use my paint and forces me to buy a new one.)
Srsly, being at home with only Mum aint fun at all. I mean, yea we joke around and stuffs. But but it'll be great if they're here.

Well, anyways. Im all excited for my trip to Perth. I know you heard me saying this a million times but yea, i rly am!
I havent packed yet for goodness sake. hell yea? I just dont know where to start. HAH.
I've been trying to settle my visa. Sis insisted me to settle it all by myself. God, i called th singapore airlines and they asked me to go down to th office to get my visa. And, i asked my sis for a favour to give me a lift but she said she's busy. Ugghh!
And shite, im rly broke. I mean, i'm worried whatever amount i'll be bringing wont be enough. Im just hoping it would. Asked sis for a loan but fcuk, she's also broke. Sigh.
Should be enough la, just that cant spend extra. HUHU, i'll survive.

Alright, thats all for now.
(Sings) Come Home Soon by Pug Jelly :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home