Sharina

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I was supposed to head down to ecp for the STA BBQ but hell my stomachache was killing me so i was stuck at home, rotting. I couldnt figure out what had caused it cos i rarely had stomachache like this before, but one thing for sure, its irritating to the maxx. I just laid down, with my lappy accompanying me. Im craving for peach red tea OMG.
I just hope i'll be okay by tomorrow morning cos i got work. I predict it will be boring. Sundays are boring days to work. And im the runner tomorrow, get ready to rot baby.
Yesterday was well spent. Headed down to Bugis with th clique. Sweetheart joined us after dinner. And then accompanied him to dinner. Hah. Thanks for the treat!:D I love long bus rides with sweetheart cos we'll squeeze idiotic games in between.
Im excited for our 18th^^. How time flies.
I pretty much dont have anything else to blog right now.
Take care people!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home