Sharina

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Horoscope for th day :
Money issues will be swirling around you all day. Try to curb all of your spending.

This doesnt apply to me just today. It applies to me like uh everyday? I always had problems controlling my spending. So it aint horoscope for the day for me, its more to horoscope for th rest of my life. Hahh.

I just cant wait for tomorrow. I just dont know why but maisurah and seri are up to something. I mean, they asked me out and when i asked mai where're we going, she said, just follow. Uh-huh. Hmm, they made me all curious man. They're always full of suprises!
But hey, just fyi i loveee suprises!
Just cant wait ayy.

Anyway, had a long chat with dear last night, nahh early this morning actually. It was awesome, rly. Th most personal questions started coming out. Hahh. And, we'll start to "err, err..." Come on, there's no accurate answer to some questions. You just can describe it but its there. HAHA.
Ohya, i got him a new name - Lurzza. Huhu, well hey he started calling me Anirahs. We planned our outing on Saturday. Im so looking forward to it. Cant wait baby! Will be exchanging lotsa stuffs.:)
Awwww, so gonna miss him.

Oh oh and th kids started saying "I'll miss you" like every now and then. Awwwwhs.
But lil brother was like "You know what will i miss you th most - bullying you." Gee, thanks!
And abang is away. He cant come back on saturday and sunday, means he cant send me off. :(
Was lucky i met him just now. He's th best elder brother i ever had.(Cause he's th only one i ever had?) HAH.




I'll miss you guys for suree. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home