Sharina

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Friday, 14 December 2007.
Maisurah and seri asked me out. I had no idea where we're going at that point of time, rly. Met maisurah and she was holding a box kinda thang? Yea. I was like "What was that?" She says i'll find out when we get there. Uhm, okay that was like weird i thought. I mean i had no freaking idea where was that leading to.
Well, anyways, went causeway cause i had to get gifts for my cousins over here. So yea.
Met seri after that. Took th mrt and they alighted at habourfront. Im like "Are we going to Vivo?" They were like uhh, ya yea. Okayy cool. Haha, but they actually brought me to sentosa. I was like ohhh coooool. They paid for my entrance. THANKS GUYS! Okayy, GIRLS! Huhu. And and, we went siloso beach. Seri blinfolded me. AND SUPRISEEE! In th box, there was like little muffins with wordings. It says "We'll miss you!" It was rly sweet of them, i swear. And, maisurah brought food for us.
Sweet ayy? We just hanged out at th beach. It was rly cool. Oh oh and seri bluetooth a picture saying "Rina, i'll miss you."( She wrote it on th sand )
Like awwwwwwhhh!

Saturday, 15 December 2007.
Sayang asked me out.:D Duhh, we must. I mean before i go.:( So, went to sentosa like we planned. HEEEE. Took a long bus ride there. Bought tickets, it was on him. Its rly cool to go to sentosa two days straight without paying for it. :) THANKS SWEETHEART! Oh oh i got rly excited taking th skyride and th luge. "Once is never enough" - thats what it says on our helmet. We wanted somemore. We'll go someday again alright honey? I miss that!
Yea and went to tanjong beach? Sat there.. And, it rained. Awwww, wasted. So we had to get under a shelter. Waited for th rain to stop and made our way to pahlawan beach. That was really nice. We went to th top of th tower. Supposingly, we wanted to watch th sunset there but there wasnt any. Oh well, we just enjoyed th scenery. OH OH and we exchange gifts, pictures, sweater and handphone. He got me a necklace from bintan. It was a rly sweet one. And, he got a frame with our picture on it. Like awwwwh. Had a long ride home.
It was so hard for us to say goodbye, rly.
...
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home