Sharina

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sunday, 16 December.
I was super upset that seri cant make it. And when maisurah said she cant make it too, i was hell upset that i started nagging to azzrul. Geez, sorry dude. My bad.
Hah, then maisurah said her parents is sending her. So okayy. Went to th airport with parents th kids and sister. Brother cant make it unfortunately. :(
Checked in and waited. Decided to meet maisurah at th starbucks cause its hell lot easier to find me. Was on th way there i met seri. And then maisurah. I was jumping la sey. OH OH and maisurah gave me a huge card to entertain me on th flight. It was super sweet! Seri gave me edited pictures and messages at th back.
(Those card rly entertained me on th plane. I was laughing and crying to myself. I wished you guys were there, rly. It would be hell much much fun.)
Well, anyways. Azzrul and friends came. He passed me pictures since he forgot th day before. I like that, my favourite!
Went to mc and they ate. My lil brother came down. Damn! Azzrul was like being friendly towards him although he's so annoying.
And yea. that was it.:( :(
So they send me to th cutoms. OH OH and azzrul and friends made a poster saying "Goodbye rina. Take care!"

Th flight was pretty awesome. It was fun, rly! I mean although i was alone and bored. So yea, it was rly silly of me that i dont know how to fasten me seat belt. I got it th other way round. Uggh, i was struggling with that and this guy aprroached me. Yea, he was rly nice although he looked a little arrogant at first. So yea, he started chatting but i hardly understands him cause of his essence. He's from turkey and stuffs. Cant believe that i actually talked to a stranger. Gees.
So, aunt, nadia and linda fetch me from th airport. It was like 2am th time here. Yea. Chat a lil with nadia and linda and went to bed. Slept in linda's room with her.

17 December.
Went shopping at Hobourtown with aunt, linda, nadia and her boyfriend. They were like just pick whatever you want. Gees. So i grabbed like two dresses, two tshirts.:)
They shop alot, trust me.
They're really fun!
Blablabla, had dinner and watched a movie.
Played th comp, called home.(Iffah was crying. She was like waiting at th comp waiting for me to go online. Pretty sweet ayy?)
So had th girls' chat with Linda and Nadis.
(Ohh by th way, Linda's 15 and nadia's 16. But i "clicked" well better with linda.)
Anyways, they wanted to see how azzrul looks like. So yea, showed them th pictuire?And you guys should hear how they try pronouncing Azzrul. Pretty hilarious. So yea.
Oh and after that, Nadia insist on showing my aunt and uncle that picture. And since then, they're like been disturbing me. Huhu.

18December.
Woke up and had to catch th bus cause aunt is working.
So yea, headed to th city.
Met Chad(Nadia's boyfriend), Vendron(Nadia's bestmate and Linda's ex?) and Rachel.
Oh my god, Vedron is super cute i swear! You'll go over th moon. HAH. (Azzrul, dont get mad ayy? HAH)
So, went to th malay restaurant. Rachel has a malay boyfirnd, Imran. So she kinda into th malay food. Yea, had tom yam noodle but th noodle sucks.:(
And, yea they did christmas shopping. Vendron is rly funny.
Had dinner, watched a movie and had an early night.

19 December.
Woke up and went to Tracy's(Linda's bestfriend's mum) place to get our hair done.
So aunt picked us up at lunch and we stayed there th whole afternoon. Had a haircut and dyed my hair. Wanted darkbrown but she said it wont show cause my natural hair colour is already darkbrown? So yea, got another colour. But im pretty sure im gonna get it from mum. She'll be mad, i reckon? But i lovee it!
Gees.

Th family's gonna have a party for th new year. They're having like a disco theme? So they all will get dressed up and be thrown into th pool when its countdown? HAHA, it'll be rly fun i reckon? Like uh cant wait! HEHEHE.

Anyway, i miss home. I miss girlfriends and boyfriend. Oh, guess what? My cousin even got me a frame to put azzrul picture in? LOL. That was so hilarious.

I HOPE YOU GUYS DOING FINEE HERE.
OH OH! IS TOMORROW HARI RAYA HAJI??
Selamat Hari Raya Haji!:)

TAKE CARE LOVEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home